Sunday, July 04, 2004

Cologne, Germany

I am so sorry that I have not been updating my posts regularly. Internet places are few and far between here...but I think we finally found a good one :) I will be back tomorrow (I hope) to update and make my blog completely upto date for all of you!! Thanks for your prayers and most of all your patience!!

1 Comments:

Blogger j... said...

I love you too Mummzi!! only 5 days now! aren't you excited to cook for me?!?! I had my first real meal today with actual SILVERware at a TABLE with a WAITER at Hard Rock Cafe for Peter's bday. But considering I only got 2 tortillas and 1/4 of a chicken breast for my $16 I spent, I think it was a ripoff. I'll stick to the supermarket's tuna and rolls from now on :@) LOVE YOU!!! and msis you ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

2:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home