Wednesday, June 09, 2004

My mailing address, as requested

Just so you know, mail takes about 1-2 weeks to get here from the states...but it really is completely dependent on the postal service. I have heard people receiving mail in as few as 5 days or as many as 14 when the letters were sent with the same method. Remember that I leave here on June 26 and will not be able to get mail from here after that time :)

Jlyn Clark
c/o Gonzaga in Florence
Via Giorgio La Pira 11/13
50121 Firenze, Italy

on whatever you might send, write "International Airmail" legibly and in a easily visible place...apparently things get here faster :)

2 Comments:

Blogger j... said...

lol...i love you christine :)

11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am disappointed that my blog comment sheet will not let me post under lilmummad as I think the password is all messed up. I will get it working soon.
Love you darling girl.
What is up with the being 20 thing?
Note to your senders now that they have your address: Please read my tidbit on my blog page before sending a package to Jlyn. Anyone need a job for the summer?
Travel as much as you want, all sorts of benefits included. Everyday is a new day in the customs departemtent in Europe. Blessings

3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home